Services are available as MP3 or other audio files. Please note that all content (visual, textual, audio) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No derivative works license.
You are free to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work – under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work to UUWaco in general, and to the creator/performer specifically (i.e., “Sermon by Rev. Mary Smith-Jones of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Waco”); but not in any way that suggests that UUWaco endorses you or your use of the work.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — in no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/.
Sunday, January 3 – Moving Through History: UUWaco Then & Now (Celeste Rorem, special guest speaker)